Fast & Professional
Commercial Kitchen Installation
Expert project management
A Fully Managed Installation
Led completely by your dedicated project manager, we work to your schedule and budget, making sure that we make pre-set deadlines.
Our engineers work to the highest standard for every project, no matter the size, fully understanding our valued customers’ needs and the investment they have made for their business.
Furthermore, we can safely dispose of any old equipment with our waste carrier license, ensuring that your equipment is recycled where possible and disposed of correctly causing minimal impact to the environment.
Peace of mind
A Trusted Commercial Kitchen Installation
Our expert installation engineers approach every project with the knowledge and first-class service to make sure your kitchen is fully optimised for the best result for your business.
All of our engineers are industry accredited and fully DBS checked so that our valued clients can have peace of mind that their project is in the best hands.
Your trusted partner
Why Use Midlands?
- Dedicated assigned project manager
- Thorough and reliable communications throughout your project
- 40 years of combined experience in the industry
- Experienced across many sectors, such as school, restaurants, hotels, care homes and more
- Handpicked industry-recognised equipment
- Experienced and highly-qualified installation engineers
- All engineers are industry accredited and DBS checked
- We can safely dispose of old equipment with our waste carrier license
Midlands catering equipment
After installation, you need pre-planned and reliable maintenance for your commercial kitchen.
Our sister company Midlands Catering Equipment are dedicated solely to commercial kitchen maintenance, meaning you can rely on Midlands for your aftercare and maintenance services. Their specialist skills ensure that you receive the correct tailored PPM contract to suit your specific business needs.
Bespoke cloud software enables you to manage your documents, assets, safety certificates, invoices, quotes and job updates, giving you full control over your account.