Commercial Kitchen Cold Rooms & Refrigeration
Commercial refrigeration experts
Commercial Cold Rooms Planning
For each commercial cold room project we approach, a thorough site survey and consultation is carried out as a first step. Taking time to get to know our clients and their specific business needs is crucial for us to understand their daily operations, what’s important to them, and what refrigeration equipment is needed.
During this consultation we will assess the space available, taking note of details such as:
- Is there room for the ventilation needed for the cold room?
- Will the height of the building’s ceiling be 200mm or more above the height of the cold room to adhere to regulations?
- What kind of electric supply does the building have to support the cold room?
- Is there adequate space to allow for the cold room doors to open?
- Will our team be able to access the areas needed for installation?
The above points and many others will be assessed by our commercial cold room experts before continuing on to create your bespoke cold room design. Your dedicated project manager can advise you at each stage of your project on how best to proceed, offering advice on equipment and cold room regulations.
Midlands refrigeration solutions
Benefits & Features
We are passionate about providing solutions that are made for you. Your project manager will run through all the options available to you for your bespoke cold room, providing a solution that is built for your business, its needs and its budget.
At Midlands, we can offer a vast range of customisable options to suit your cold room application, whether it’s part of your front of house, or only visible for staff back of house. Our vast range of cladding, door and window options allow for complete design flexibility.
We can advise you on the most sustainable options for your cold room, including insulation to ensure thermal efficiency, LED lighting options, and lower energy refrigeration systems. These options can not only reduce the impact on the environment but also save your business money in the long run.
At Midlands, we provide solutions always with safety and compliance front of mind. Our powerful cold rooms are supplied by the highest-quality industry recognised brands, ensuring that your food is safe to serve to your customers. We can also offer safety features such as panic alarms to ensure user safety.
Commercial kitchen refrigeration specialists
Why Choose Midlands?
- Free in-depth consultation and full site survey
- 40 years of combined experience in the industry
- Vast knowledge of cold room and refrigeration regulations
- 2D and 3D CAD visualisations of your chosen design
- Experienced and qualified in-house installation team
- Accredited and DBS checked engineers
- Dedicated assigned project manager for every project
- Handpicked, industry recognised refrigeration equipment
Midlands are commercial kitchen specialists