Ventilation & Extraction
Commercial Kitchen Ventilation
Commercial Kitchen Ventilation Planning
We know that no two commercial kitchens are the same, each with its own individual needs, space, and budget. During our extensive site survey and consultation process, we take the time to get to know our clients and their specific business needs which is crucial for us to understand their daily operations.
Your project manager will work closely with you to customise your extraction units, allowing for optimum performance and comfort for your staff.
Midlands Projects can provide:
- Tapered wall canopies (suitable for spaces with restricted ceiling height)
- Box-wall canopies (suitable for standard height ceilings)
- Single island canopies
- Double island canopies
- Complete duct systems
- Air replacement systems
- Tempered air systems
- Stainless steel wall cladding
- Odour control systems including ozone and ESP systems
- Noise control systems
Expert guidance to choose the right solution
Choosing The Right Ventilation System
Choosing the right ventilation system for your commercial kitchen can seem daunting. With a lot of different variables affecting which system is best for your set-up, and many different styles to choose from it can seem like a lot of pressure.
At Midlands, your dedicated project manager can advise you through each stage of your installation, ensuring that you are left with bespoke, fully optimised kitchen ventilation and extraction that works for your business.
When choosing any extraction system there are a few factors to consider:
- Extraction hoods must fully cover the appliance below it
- Wall-mounted and ceiling hoods and vents are usually more effective and should be chosen where possible
- Mount hoods should be as low as possible on the wall while still allowing easy use of equipment for staff, this allows for optimum extraction
A trusted service
Why Choose Midlands?